Special Issue “Microfinance Risk Management”
A special issue of Risks (ISSN 2227-9091).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 July 2021.
Special Issue Information
The microfinance ecosystem is rapidly changing, and the industry is facing new challenges, ranging from technological discontinuity to demographic pressures and climatic change. This affects risk patterns, even beyond the traditional sustainability-versus-outreach trade-off. Rising risks are increasingly managed by digitalization and innovative technologies, ranging from big data and validating blockchains to artificial intelligence.
Prof. Dr. Roberto Moro Visconti
Prof. Dr. Salvador Rambaud
Prof. Dr. Joaquín López Pascual
- ESG/millennium development goals
- Digital networking platforms
- Financial ecosystem/fintech
- Banana skins/bottlenecks
- Financial/interest rate risk
- Credit/liquidity/funding risk
- Capital adequacy
- Mission drift
- Technology/big data/artificial intelligence/blockchains