AIM AND SCOPE
The aim of the Journal (link) is to publish high quality, original and rigorous research papers concerning broad areas of finance.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Financial Institutions;
- Financial Markets;
- Risk Management;
- Corporate Finance.
Contributions can be of an empirical, analytical, or clinical nature.
Articles should provide new insights that can significantly contribute to advancing knowledge on financial institutions, markets and corporate finance. Contributions should address useful research questions, have a sound and robust research design and a rigorous methodological approach.
The adoption of multidisciplinary approaches and methodologies is welcome.
Papers should be submitted after Author registration at http://jfmi.univpm.it/index.php/jfmi/user/register.
1. The DE in charge will review the paper to determine if it should start the JFMI review process. It will start the JFMI review process if:
- the paper’s research domain falls within the scope of the journal’s editorial mission and
- the paper has the potential to make a relevant contribution to the literature and if it is considered suitiable for publication in the JFMI.
In the case that the paper does not fulfill these conditions, the DE will notify the Author that the submission has been rejected, providing an explanation.
2. If the DE sends the paper out for review, a double-blind review process shall apply. The reviewing process will consider a series paper attributes, such as whether the material is original and worthy of investigation, if references are updated and appropriate, if the paper is logically/technically correct, and if the academic interpretation is sound and justified.
3. The DE will collect the review comments and share any decision on the paper with the JFMI Editorial Board. The DE in charge will notify the Author about the JFMI decision, enclosing a copy of the reports received.
The objective of the JFMI is to complete the review stage within approximately 70 days, conditional on the review process being carried out according to our optimal time-schedule. After 90 days, authors may contact the Department Editor in charge to inquire about the status of their manuscript.
EDITORIAL BOARD: http://www.jfmi.mulino.it/main/editorialteam